Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Website and Esty





I've updated my website: www.imp-s.com . There's a lot more artwork posted within and a lot of it is newer work. I also have links to my on-line store in the website. Have any of you set up an e-commerce site? My gosh! It is a lot of work--so I apologize that not all my work is uploaded to the shopping cart but the process to upload photos, pricing and other information is very time consuming. I will just have to post a few items each evening as I relax in front of the TV. It will take some time but eventually I will get a large chunk of the artworks uploaded to the on-line store for easy purchase...in the meantime if something you want is not in the catalog site just send me an email and I'll upload it to my new ETSY shop...

Yep, I bit the bullet and set up shop at ETSY (www.pharecamp.etsy.com) . I've heard a lot of good about selling artwork through ETSY that I though I would give it a try. It only costs a few dollars to list several items so it's not a terribly expensive test. We'll see how it goes... It is soooooo much easier than setting up shop in an e-commerce providers shopping cart site. Of course listings at ETSY are up for only a month and listings at my e-commerce site are up until they sell or I remove them, whichever happens first.

Oh yeah there are also items available at the online Absolute Arts gallery too (http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/p/pharecamp/).

Please let me know what you think of my website www.imp-s.com and I certainly welcome advice, ideas and other tips for improvement!


Cheers,
Patti

No comments: