Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Upcoming Exhibit and the New Do


Gallery U20 exhibit opening reception this Saturday. Will be demonstrating printmaking at the site tomorrow June 10.

















Before picture taken in April 2010 & After picture taken in June 2010



The ponytail I will be donating to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Last time I did this was in 2008, that's about how long it took to grow it out long enough to cut for donation again. Pantene requires 8 inches I had Shellie at Streaks Studio cut off between 10-11". this left a chin length bob for her to work with for a cute pixie haircut. Now I look like the mom in 1950's sitcom -- I'm just grateful I don't look like I just turned 51!

2 comments:

I am... said...

I would've never thought you were 51! It was such a pleasure meeting you! :)

Sharri said...

You go, Patti! Love the new do, and you sure do not look 51. But, then to me, you're just a kid - LOL Good luck with the show, too. Wish I could be there.