Sunday, April 06, 2008

Life Outside the Studio Window

I've started a new blog: Life Outside the Studio Window at http://studiowindow.blogspot.com/

It's all about the distractions that slow the making art. Of course it may just become one of those distractions...It's mostly about the backyard outside my deck studio. I try to make art out there but am so easily distracted by the goings on in the back yard full of wild bunnies, chickens, an irascible goose, occasional hungry hawks, migrating ducks and other wild birds that visit my feeders, creek and birdbath.

I hope others are as joyfully distracted by this blog as I am by the environment that inspired it.

1 comment:

Ellen Shipley said...

Wow. That's a lot of activity outside your studio window! Mine's got two dogs and a lot of weeds. ;-j