Saturday, October 28, 2006

Autmn Follies






Since some have expressed interest I've JPGed the book pages. They are going to cross a couple of posts as I can only upload 5 images at a time...

Everything was jet printed on Masa paper. It is heavy enough to be pulled through the printer's rollers and one side has a smooth surface that doesn't bleed when printed. It's also a fine paper and is archival. The cover is a rare paper that has been in my paper files for about 15 years waiting for me to figure out what I was going to do with. At first I was going to make this a 2 book edition but decided since I have half a sheet of the cover paper left I may as well use it to cover two more books. After that - that's it, it's also a very expensive paper and I'm not buying more....

1 comment:

Ellen Shipley said...

I love these books. That looks like a lot of fun to do. 8-]